We teach personalized lessons and different types of classes
To ask questions and learn about what else to expect at the studio, contact us.
Clients can take one-on-one lessons with our instructors, and we also offer duet lessons perfect for partners and friends. All lessons include the whole Pilates system of apparatus and mat work.
We sell a variety packages of 50-minute private lessons:
- Beginners often choose our introductory package. It offers three introductory lessons for $195.
- 50-minute lessons purchased individually are $80 each.
- Five-packs purchased with cash, check or Venmo are $375. Those purchased with credit card are $390.
- Ten-packs purchased with cash, check or Venmo are $700. Those purchased with credit card are $730.
Grab a partner for a 50-minute lesson. All duets (regardless of number purchased) are $50 per person. We add a surcharge for duet packages purchased with a credit card ($15 for five-packs, $30 for ten-packs).
All lessons are scheduled by appointment. Ready to get started? Contact us.
We offer four springs/reformer classes each week:
- 6 p.m. Wednesdays, for beginners. More advanced students are welcome, but the class’ focus is on those new to Pilates
- 5:15 p.m. Thursdays
- 10 a.m. Sundays
- noon Mondays for clients age 50 and older
Book your spot online now. Classes are $35 each, or you can purchase a four-pack for $140. Classes have capacity for four people total, so sign up early! At least two people must be booked 24 hours in advance to hold the class.
We are not currently offering any online classes or mat classes.
After you’ve used your free passes, we’ll charge you full price for lessons cancelled on late notice. We do not offer free passes for reformer-class cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice.
In 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 you’ll see the difference, and in 30 you’ll have a new body.
– Joseph Pilates